Summer Trends: 3 Ways To Style Denim This Summer

Sunday, January 08, 2017



My idea of summer attire is simple, lightweight fabrics that are comfortable and allow freedom of movement.

If I could wear two fabrics for the rest of my life it would be linen and denim. I love lightweight, loose-fitting linen dresses and shirts that fall generously and anything denim is always a fail-safe option. For me, I love nothing more than pairing denim with all my staples, no matter what the season, as the great thing about denim is that you can style it a multitude of ways.

Here are three simple, relaxed outfits for you to pull together this summer, autumn or spring.


   LOOK ONE

A stripey T-shirt and distressed pair of white denim shorts are casual and comfortable. Go up a size in T-shirts for a relaxed look. You can also go up a size in denim shorts for an oversized look!

WEARING: All About Eve Tee - Glue Store | Bardot Shorts - Bardot 

LOOK TWO

Staple distressed denim shorts paired with a full piece swimsuit and Anne Klein sunglasses. I love the low back on this Seafolly piece and the baggier look of shorts this summer.

WEARING: Seafolly One Piece - Myer | Revenge Shorts - Glue Store | Anna Klein Sunglasses - Sunglass Hut








LOOK THREE

Theres something about overalls and crop tops that just screams summer. Pair a denim pair of overalls with a comfy sports crop for a fresh summer look. I find this look super casual and comfy but pulled together all at once. 

WEARING: Denim Overalls - Glue Store | Sports Crop - Calvin Klein

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SUMMER TRENDS?


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love these looks and your fashion sense is stellar xxx

    ReplyDelete